Fun and sophisticated, the Raleigh Pop 18 bridges the gap between younger and older children's bikes.
The Pop 18 features an aluminium heat-treated frame and a cro-moly fork, combining strength with lightness.
A dependable Shimano 6 speed gear system with a slick-shifting Revoshift twist grip is able to take on any gradient, and powerful alloy V-brakes give the rider confidence when braking.
Internal brake cables offer a clean look, and a rear derailleur guard protects the gears from getting accidentally damaged.
Colour matched non-slip pedals feature rubber pads to prevent feet slipping off, and puncture protection tyres keep you moving!
The Raleigh Pop 18 features frame graphics under a clear lacquer coat, which means that the decals will remain undamaged for years to follow.
The vibrant green frame with red and black stripes pair perfectly with black tan wall tyres.
- Frame: Aluminium / 6061 series heat-treated / Internal cable routing
- Fork: Cro-moly steel / Straight & slightly tapered leg
- Headset: Threaded / Ball bearing
- Shifter: Shimano Revoshift SL-RS35 / 1x6 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-FT35
- Freewheel: Shimano MF-TZ20 freewheel / 14-28T / 6 speed
- Chainset: Single 32T chainring / 127mm alloy crank arms
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Pedals: Resin junior / Colour-coded non-slip rubber inserts
- Bottom Bracket: Ball bearing / 3 piece crank system
- Rims: Single-wall alloy / 20H
- Front Hub: Steel nutted / 20H
- Rear Hub: Steel nutted / 20H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: 18" x 1.50" / Puncture protection / Black tan wall
- Front Brake: Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Alloy with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Steel / 540mm wide / 60mm rise / 6 degree backsweep
- Grips: Soft compound
- Stem: Quill type
- Saddle: Cushioned vinyl with bumpers
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm x 200mm
- Included Extras: Gear protection guard