Finished in a striking shade of red, the Raleigh Pop 14 bike oozes style with complimentary grey and aqua blue tyres.
The Pop 14 features an aluminium heat-treated frame and a cro-moly fork, combining strength with lightness.
Internal brake cables minimise the risk of potential incidents, and aluminium brake levers have been designed to be operated by little fingers.
Colour matched non-slip pedals feature rubber pads to prevent feet slipping off, and puncture protection tyres keep your little one moving!
The Pop 14 has a fully enclosed chainguard to keep your child and their clothing clean while keeping sharp edges of the chainwheel covered and away from little fingers.
Other features include removable stabilisers, providing confidence during their first cycling adventures, and mudguards to keep the water away.
Finally, the frame graphics on the Raleigh Pop 14 are under a clear lacquer coat, which means that the decals will remain undamaged for years to follow.
- Frame: Aluminium / 6061 series heat-treated / Internal cable routing
- Fork: Cro-moly steel / Straight & slightly tapered leg
- Headset: Threaded / Ball bearing
- Freewheel: Single speed / 16T
- Chainset: Single 25T chainring / 79mm alloy crank arms
- Chainguard: Fully enclosed
- Pedals: Resin junior / Colour-coded non-slip rubber inserts
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge / 3 piece crank system
- Rims: Single-wall alloy / 16H
- Front Hub: Steel nutted / 16H
- Rear Hub: Steel nutted / 16H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: 12" x 1.50" / Puncture protection / Grey & blue
- Front Brake: Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Alloy with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Steel / 480mm wide / Hi-rise
- Grips: Soft compound mushroom
- Stem: Quill type
- Saddle: Cushioned vinyl with bumpers
- Seatpost: Steel / 27.2mm x 200mm
- Included Extras: Stabilisers / Mudguards