The Raleigh Pop 26 offers all the fun and vibrancy of the iconic Pop bikes, dressed up in a more mature colour scheme.
Whether your children still love family bike rides or they’re too busy exploring with their friends, this lightweight kids bike will keep them moving into their teens.
The Pop 26 features an aluminium heat-treated frame and a cro-moly fork, combining strength with lightness.
A dependable Shimano 8 speed gear system with a slick-shifting Revoshift twist grip is able to take on any gradient, and powerful alloy V-brakes give the rider confidence when braking.
Internal brake cables offer a clean look, puncture protection tyres on double-wall CNC rims keep you moving, and a rear derailleur guard protects the gears from getting accidentally damaged.
The Raleigh Pop 26 features frame graphics under a clear lacquer coat, which means that the decals will remain undamaged for years to follow.
The gloss black frame with blue and red stripes pair perfectly with matching black wheel rims and blue saddle and handlebar grips.
- Frame: Aluminium / 6061 series heat-treated / Internal cable routing
- Fork: Cro-moly steel / Straight & slightly tapered leg
- Headset: Threaded / Ball bearing
- Shifter: Shimano Revoshift SL-RS45 / 1x8 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M310
- Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG31 cassette / 11-32T / 8 speed
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Chainset: Single 32T chainring / 152mm alloy crank arms
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Pedals: Resin junior / Non-slip rubber inserts
- Bottom Bracket: Ball bearing / 3 piece crank system
- Rims: Double-wall alloy / CNC sides / 36H
- Front Hub: Steel quick release / 36H
- Rear Hub: Alloy quick release / 36H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: 26" x 1.50" / Puncture protection / Black tan wall
- Front Brake: Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Alloy with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Steel / 560mm wide / 60mm rise / 6 degree backsweep
- Grips: Soft compound
- Stem: Quill type
- Saddle: Cushioned vinyl with bumpers
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm x 300mm
- Included Extras: Gear protection guard