The Ridgeback Dimension 16 is a lightweight and versatile bike loaded with carefully thought out features, specifically designed for younger riders.
A lightweight, triple-butted alloy frame and alloy fork at its heart make the Dimension 16 ideal for cyclists who like to ride more often.
Utilising alloy rims with alloy hubs, stainless steel spokes and fast-rolling Vee Speedster tyres, the Dimension 16 has an all-alloy parts mix to ensure that its weight remains very low.
Ridgeback kids bikes offer long term reliability, unbeatable value for money, as well as the necessary durability, to allow them to be passed on to a second child.
Designed to meet the challenging demands of children, a close-up look and a quick test ride of the Dimension 16 will confirm why so many people choose Ridgeback when buying a kids bike.
- Frame: Aluminium / 6061 series heat-treated / Triple-butted
- Fork: Aluminium / 6061 series heat-treated / Straight & tapered leg
- Headset: Dozer alloy A-head / Sealed bearing
- Freewheel: Single speed / 14T
- Chain: KMC C-410
- Chainset: Samox SAC-30D / Single 26T chainring / 102mm alloy crank arms
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Pedals: Resin junior
- Bottom Bracket: Samox / Alloy axle / 3 piece crank system
- Rims: LP-50 / Single-wall alloy / 20H
- Front Hub: Joytech JY-733 / Alloy nutted / 20H
- Rear Hub: Joytech JY-736 / Alloy nutted / 20H
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14G
- Tyres: Vee Speedster / 16" x 2.00"
- Front Brake: Promax TX-107C / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Promax TX-107C / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Tektro JL-350RS / Full alloy with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Alloy / 500mm wide / 45mm rise / 31.8mm diameter / 6 degree backsweep
- Grips: Soft compound mushroom
- Stem: Alloy A-head / 80mm extension / 8 degree rise
- Saddle: VL-5086 junior comfort / 210mm x 130mm
- Seatpost: Alloy / 27.2mm x 250mm