The Ridgeback MX16 is a lightweight bike with a rugged, yet lightweight aluminium frame, making it easier for little ones to handle, while still being tough.
The MX16 is a great bike specifically designed for smaller riders. It is engineered to take the knocks and built to last.
The MX16 comes with removable stabilisers for those that need the extra support.
Ridgeback kids bikes offer long term reliability, unbeatable value for money, as well as the necessary durability, to allow them to be passed on to a second child.
Designed to meet the challenging demands of children, a close-up look and a quick test ride of the MX16 will confirm why so many people choose Ridgeback when buying a kids bike.
- Frame: Aluminium / 6061 series heat-treated
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel / Slightly curved & tapered leg
- Headset: Threaded / Sealed bearing
- Freewheel: Single speed / 16T
- Chain: KMC Z-410
- Chainset: Single 32T chainring / 102mm steel crank arms
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Pedals: Resin junior
- Bottom Bracket: Cro-Mo axle / 3 piece crank system
- Rims: LA-05 / Single-wall alloy / 28H
- Front Hub: Joytech JY-301 / Steel nutted / 28H
- Rear Hub: Joytech JY-416 / Steel nutted / 28H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Vee VRB-268 / 16" x 2.00"
- Front Brake: Promax TX-107C / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Promax TX-107C / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Tektro TS-325AP / Alloy with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Steel / 520mm wide / 30mm rise / 25.4mm diameter
- Grips: Soft compound mushroom
- Stem: Quill type / 60mm extension
- Saddle: VL-5020 junior comfort / 195mm x 130mm
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm x 250mm
- Included Extras: Stabilisers