Ridgeback started as a mountain bike brand in 1983, and although they've evolved since then, Ridgeback never lost their love for off-road bikes.
The Ridgeback Terrain 1 is a robust all-rounder that is self-assured on rough terrain, yet comfortably balanced on the road.
Built around a dependable and lightweight double-butted aluminium frame, the Terrain 1, with its grippy 27.5" Trax tyres, is ideal for those who prefer the comfort of larger, wider tyres.
The Ridgeback Terrain 1 also offers a reliable Shimano 21 speed drivetrain with EZ Fire shifters, quick release wheels, sealed cartridge bottom bracket and Alhonga V brakes.
- Frame: Aluminium / ALX8 6066/6061-T6 double-butted
- Fork: Chromoly steel / Straight & tapered leg
- Headset: A-head / Feimin FP-H863
- Shifters: Shimano EZ Fire ST-EF41 / 3x7 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TY300
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TZ500
- Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG200 cassette / 12-32T / 7 speed
- Chain: KMC HV-500
- Chainset: Prowheel TA-CQ68 / Triple 42-34-24T chainrings / Alloy 170mm crank arms
- Chainguard: Yes
- Pedals: NW-303 resin
- Bottom Bracket: Feimin FP-B908N / Sealed cartridge
- Rims: JHT HLQC GA18 / Double-wall alloy / 32H
- Front Hub: Joytech JY-751DSE / Alloy quick release / 32H
- Rear Hub: Joytech F362DSE / Alloy quick release / 32H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Trax Deli SA 27.5" x 2.10"
- Front Brake: Alhonga / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Alhonga / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-EF41 alloy
- Handlebar: Ridgeback alloy / 720mm wide / 18mm rise
- Grips: Velo VLG-311D2 gel comfort
- Stem: Alloy A-head / 75mm extension
- Saddle: Ridgeback Custom high-density fill
- Seatpost: Micro-adjust alloy / 27.2mm x 350-400mm