Frog 73 neon red
The Frog 73 26" wheel kids’ hybrid bike is the ideal multi-purpose geared bike for 12-year-olds and upwards with an average inside leg of 73cm.
This bike model is part of Frog's 'Push The Limits' range for older riders. With 'Push The Limits' Frog decals, children can grow with Frog bikes all the way to adolescence. The Frog 73 offers total independence, with a sturdy, yet lightweight aluminium frame and fork set, knobbly Kenda Small Block Eight hybrid MTB tyres and an 8-speed gear system.
The handlebars can be lowered or raised within a range of 38mm and adjusting the seat height is easy to do at home with the quick release system. This means a Frog bike will grow with your child making it a great investment.
Made in the UK at the Frog Bikes factory in South Wales, Frog bikes are perfect for roads, pavements, towpaths and forest trails. The Frog 73 comes with mudguards as standard and has the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame for transporting school books and sports kits.
FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifter with short lever travel and ultraslick cabling make changing gear and undulating rides a breeze. In addition, patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency and speed.
Frog is so proud and confident of the quality of their bikes that they offer a free 5-year warranty on the frame and forks.
- Frame: Aluminium alloy / T6 6061 series heat-treated
- Fork: Aluminium alloy / T6 6061 series heat-treated / Curved & tapered leg
- Headset: Neco 1 ⅛" semi-integrated threadless alloy A-head / Frog Bikes top cap
- Shifter: FrogFitTechnology®️ youth-specific trigger shift / 1x8 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift Mezzo RD-M36S
- Freewheel: Cassette / 11-32T / 8 speed
- Chain: KMC
- Chainset: Frog Bikes patented / 34T chainring / 146mm alloy crank arms
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Pedals: Frog Bikes eco-friendly rice husk & plastic composite
- Bottom Bracket: Thun Shorty-ML-SL / Square taper / Sealed cartridge
- Rims: Double-wall alloy / CNC braking surfaces / 28H
- Front Hub: Quando alloy / Quick-release / 28H
- Rear Hub: Quando alloy / Quick-release / Shimano freehub body / 28H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Kenda K1047 hybrid / 26" x 1.50" / black
- Front Brake: Tektro 837AL / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Tektro 837AL / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Tektro JL510 alloy / Junior specific with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Alloy flat bar / 520mm wide
- Grips: Frog Bikes specific / Lock-on slim grips
- Stem: Alloy A-head / 60mm extension / 4 bolt clamp
- Saddle: Frog Bikes child-specific / steel rails
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / Quick-release
- Included Extras: Full-length mudguards, bell, paint plasters, frame protector patches