Moon Mizar/Alcor light set + Zéfal pump
The Zéfal 800 is an entry-level pump from one of the most famous pump brands.
It's made from a durable technopolymer resin construction and is lightweight and easy to use.
The Zéfal 800 pump comes with a flexible Schrader hose connector that allows inflation from farther away and prevents damage to the valve stem.
These tiny front and rear lights punch well above their minimal weight.
The Mizar and Alcor are ideal for use at night on street lit roads or as daytime running lights during the day.
Both lights feature a nifty magnetic clamp. They fit onto the handlebar by way of a rubber o-ring, with the light magnetically attaching to it, and the bond is very strong indeed.
Charging is taken care of by removing the rear rubber cap and plugging the unit directly into a USB port. Charging time is two hours to fill up a flat battery.
Each light features a 'low battery', 'charging' and 'fully charged' indicator, and can last up to 70 hours after a full charge from the built-in 250mAh Li-Po battery.
A single rubber seal covered button in the centre of each light is big enough to use with gloved hands - simply press to turn on, press to scroll and press-and-hold to turn off.
The Mizar and Alcor are IPX4 level water-resistant and have side visibility.
- LEDs: 1 x white 3030
- Mode 1: Constant / 20 lumens / 8 hours
- Mode 2: Constant / 40 lumens / 4 hours
- Mode 3: Flashing / 20 lumens / 70 hours
- Mode 4: Flashing / 50 lumens / 40 hours
- Mode 5: Flashing / 100 lumens / 30 hours
- Max Dimensions: (W x D x H): 32 x 54 x 19mm
- Weight (light only): 20g
- Weight (with bracket): 38g
- LEDs: 1 x red 5050
- Mode 1: Constant / 3 lumens / 8 hours
- Mode 2: Constant / 6 lumens / 4 hours
- Mode 3: Flashing / 3 lumens / 70 hours
- Mode 4: Flashing / 8 lumens / 40 hours
- Mode 5: Flashing / 15 lumens / 30 hours
- Max Dimensions: (W x D x H): 28 x 51 x 18mm
- Weight (light only): 18g
- Weight (with bracket): 36g