Raleigh Pop 16 cream
Finished in a lovely shade of cream with complimentary mint green tyres, the Raleigh Pop 16 has been designed for adventures.
The Pop 16 features an aluminium heat-treated frame and a cro-moly fork, combining strength with lightness.
Internal brake cables minimise the risk of potential incidents, and aluminium brake levers have been designed to be operated by little fingers.
Colour matched non-slip pedals feature rubber pads to prevent feet slipping off, and puncture protection tyres keep your little one moving!
The Raleigh Pop 16 features frame graphics under a clear lacquer coat, which means that the decals will remain undamaged for years to follow.
The fun colour scheme and classic cream frame make the Raleigh Pop 16 a stand out piece and results in a bike that is as unique as the rider.
- Frame: Aluminium / 6061 series heat-treated / Internal cable routing
- Fork: Cro-moly steel / Straight & slightly tapered leg
- Headset: Threaded / Ball bearing
- Freewheel: Single speed / 16T
- Chainset: Single 24T chainring / 102mm alloy crank arms
- Chainguard: Single-sided
- Pedals: Resin junior / Colour-coded non-slip rubber inserts
- Bottom Bracket: Ball bearing / 3 piece crank system
- Rims: Single-wall alloy / 20H
- Front Hub: Steel nutted / 20H
- Rear Hub: Steel nutted / 20H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: 16" x 1.50" / Puncture protection / Green
- Front Brake: Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Alloy with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Steel / 500mm wide / 60mm rise / 6 degree backsweep
- Grips: Soft compound
- Stem: Quill type
- Saddle: Cushioned vinyl with bumpers
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm x 200mm