Raleigh Pop 18 light blue
Fun and sophisticated, the Raleigh Pop 18 bridges the gap between younger and older children's bikes.
The Pop 18 features an aluminium heat-treated frame and a cro-moly fork, combining strength with lightness.
A dependable Shimano 6 speed gear system with a slick-shifting Revoshift twist grip is able to take on any gradient, and powerful alloy V-brakes give the rider confidence when braking.
Internal brake cables offer a clean look, and an alloy kickstand props the bike up nicely, avoiding scuffs and scratches to the frame from being thrown to the ground.
Colour matched non-slip pedals feature rubber pads to prevent feet slipping off, and puncture protection tyres keep you moving!
The Raleigh Pop 18 features frame graphics under a clear lacquer coat, which means that the decals will remain undamaged for years to follow.
A light blue frame with yellow and pink stripes pair perfectly with black tan wall tyres.
- Frame: Aluminium / 6061 series heat-treated / Internal cable routing
- Fork: Cro-moly steel / Straight & slightly tapered leg
- Headset: Threaded / Ball bearing
- Shifter: Shimano Revoshift SL-RS35 / 1x6 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-FT35
- Freewheel: Shimano MF-TZ20 freewheel / 14-28T / 6 speed
- Chainset: Single 32T chainring / 127mm alloy crank arms
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Pedals: Resin junior / Colour-coded non-slip rubber inserts
- Bottom Bracket: Ball bearing / 3 piece crank system
- Rims: Single-wall alloy / 20H
- Front Hub: Steel nutted / 20H
- Rear Hub: Steel nutted / 20H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: 18" x 1.50" / Puncture protection / Black tan wall
- Front Brake: Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Alloy with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Steel / 540mm wide / 60mm rise / 6 degree backsweep
- Grips: Soft compound
- Stem: Quill type
- Saddle: Cushioned vinyl with bumpers
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm x 200mm
- Included Extras: Alloy kickstand