Ridgeback Harmony lilac
The Ridgeback Harmony is a lightweight, yet rugged bike for 6 to 9 years old kids featuring a Suntour M3010A suspension fork for a smooth and confident ride.
The Harmony is perfectly proportioned to provide younger riders with the best comfort and control while enjoying their bikes. It is engineered to take the knocks and built to last.
Other highlights include a reliable Shimano 6 speed gear system with a Revoshift shifter to tackle any gradient with ease.
Ridgeback kids bikes offer long term reliability, unbeatable value for money, as well as the necessary durability, to allow them to be passed on to a second child.
Designed to meet the challenging demands of children, a close-up look and a quick test ride of the Harmony will confirm why so many people choose Ridgeback when buying a kids bike.
- Frame: Aluminium / 6061 series heat-treated
- Fork: Suntour M3010A / 40mm travel / Alloy crown
- Headset: Alloy A-head / Sealed bearing
- Shifter: Shimano Revoshift SL-RS35 / 1x6 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TY21
- Freewheel: Shimano MF-TZ500 freewheel / 14-28T / 6 speed
- Chain: KMC Z-7
- Chainset: Single 34T chainring / 140mm steel crank arms
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Pedals: Resin junior
- Bottom Bracket: Cro-Mo axle / 3 piece crank system
- Rims: LA-05 / Single-wall alloy / 36H
- Front Hub: Joytech JY-433 / Steel nutted / 36H
- Rear Hub: Joytech JY-434 / Steel nutted / 36H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Vee VRB-185 / 20" x 1.95"
- Front Brake: Promax TX-107C / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Promax TX-107C / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Tektro JL-510TS / Alloy with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Steel / 540mm wide / 30mm rise / 10 degree backsweep / 25.4mm diameter
- Grips: Diamond file comfort
- Stem: Alloy A-head / 50mm extension
- Saddle: VL-5010 junior comfort
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm x 250mm
- Included Extras: Gear protection guard