Ridgeback MX14 black
The Ridgeback MX14 is a lightweight bike with a rugged, yet lightweight aluminium frame, making it easier for little ones to handle, while still being tough.
The MX14 is a great bike specifically designed for smaller riders. It is engineered to take the knocks and built to last.
The MX14 comes with removable stabilisers for those that need extra support.
Ridgeback kids bikes offer long term reliability, unbeatable value for money, as well as the necessary durability, to allow them to be passed on to a second child.
Designed to meet the challenging demands of children, a close-up look and a quick test ride of the MX14 will confirm why so many people choose Ridgeback when buying a kids bike.
- Frame: Aluminium / 6061 series heat-treated
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel / Slightly curved & tapered leg
- Headset: Threaded / Sealed bearing
- Freewheel: Single speed / 16T
- Chain: KMC Z-410
- Chainset: Single 28T chainring / 102mm steel crank arms
- Chainguard: Fully enclosed
- Pedals: Resin junior
- Bottom Bracket: Cro-Mo axle / 3 piece crank system
- Rims: LA-07 / Single-wall alloy / 20H
- Front Hub: Joytech JY-301 / Steel nutted / 20H
- Rear Hub: Joytech JY-416 / Steel nutted / 20H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Vee VRB-024 / 14" x 1.75"
- Front Brake: Promax TX-107C / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Promax TX-107C / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Composite 2-finger with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Steel / 450mm wide / 50mm rise / 25.4mm diameter
- Grips: Soft compound mushroom
- Stem: Quill type / 60mm extension
- Saddle: VL-5086 junior comfort / 210mm x 130mm
- Seatpost: Steel / 27.2mm x 200mm
- Included Extras: Stabilisers