Ridgeback MX24 lime
The Ridgeback MX24 is a lightweight, yet rugged kids bike featuring a Suntour XCT 24 suspension fork for a smooth and confident ride.
The MX24 is perfectly proportioned to provide young riders with the best comfort and control while enjoying their bikes. It is engineered to take the knocks and built to last.
Other highlights include a reliable Shimano 21 speed gear system with Revoshift shifters to tackle any gradient with ease.
Ridgeback kids bikes offer long term reliability, unbeatable value for money, as well as the necessary durability, to allow them to be passed on to a second child.
Designed to meet the challenging demands of children, a close-up look and a quick test ride of the MX24 will confirm why so many people choose Ridgeback when buying a kids bike.
- Frame: Aluminium / 6061 series heat-treated
- Fork: Suntour XCT 24 / Alloy crown
- Headset: Alloy A-head / Sealed bearing
- Shifters: Shimano Revoshift SL-RS35 / 3x7 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TY300
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TY300
- Freewheel: Shimano MF-TZ500 freewheel / 14-28T / 7 speed
- Chain: KMC Z-7
- Chainset: SR Suntour XCC / Triple 42-32-22T chainrings / 152mm alloy crank arms
- Chainguard: Yes
- Pedals: Resin
- Bottom Bracket: Cro-Mo axle
- Rims: LA-05 / Single-wall alloy / 36H
- Front Hub: Joytech JY753 / Steel nutted / 36H
- Rear Hub: Joytech JY754 / Steel nutted / 36H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Vee VRB-185 / 24" x 1.95"
- Front Brake: Promax TX-107C / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Promax TX-107C / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Tektro JL-510TS / Alloy with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Steel / 560mm wide / 30mm rise / 10 degree backsweep / 25.4mm diameter
- Grips: Diamond file comfort
- Stem: Alloy A-head / 40mm extension / 3 degree rise
- Saddle: DDK-200N junior comfort
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm x 250mm
- Included Extras: Gear protection guard