Ridgeback Terrain 4
Ridgeback started as a mountain bike brand in 1983, and although they've evolved since then, Ridgeback never lost their love for off-road bikes.
The Ridgeback Terrain 4 is ideal for those who prefer the comfort of larger, wider tyres and front suspension, or beginner mountain bikers looking to branch out into more serious off-road adventures.
Built around a dependable and lightweight double-butted aluminium frame, the Terrain 4 packs 100mm of travel up front to soak up the bumps and drops, courtesy of a Suntour suspension fork.
Other features include a reliable Shimano 24 speed drivetrain with RapidFire Plus shifters and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes which provide superb stopping power.
Rolling on grippy 27.5" Trax tyres, the Ridgeback Terrain 4 gives plenty of confidence when departing the canal towpaths in search of something more challenging!
- Frame: Aluminium / ALX8 6066/6061-T6 double-butted
- Fork: Suntour SF15 XCM DS / 100mm travel
- Headset: A-head / Feimin FP-H863
- Shifters: Shimano RapidFire Plus SL-M315 / 3x8 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TY700
- Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG200 cassette / 12-32T / 8 speed
- Chain: KMC Z-51
- Chainset: Prowheel TA-CQ68 / Triple 42-34-24T chainrings / Alloy 170mm crank arms
- Chainguard: Yes
- Pedals: NW-303 resin
- Bottom Bracket: Feimin FP-B908N / Sealed cartridge
- Rims: JHT HLQC GA18 / Double-wall alloy / 32H
- Front Hub: Joytech D041DSE / Alloy quick release / 32H
- Rear Hub: Joytech D142DSE / Alloy quick release / 32H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Trax Deli SA 27.5" x 2.10"
- Front Brake: Tektro HD-M275 / Hydraulic Disc / 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake: Tektro HD-M275 / Hydraulic Disc / 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro RS360A alloy
- Handlebar: Ridgeback alloy / 720mm wide / 18mm rise
- Grips: Velo VLG-311D2 gel comfort
- Stem: Alloy A-head / 75mm extension
- Saddle: Ridgeback Custom high-density fill
- Seatpost: Micro-adjust alloy / 27.2mm x 350-400mm