Squish 26 MTB
The new Squish MTBs are fantastic!
What child wouldn’t want a cool, lightweight, mountain bike with a suspension fork that is easy to adjust?
Using a tried and tested triple-butted aluminium frame and a Suntour air suspension fork with hydraulic lockout, the Squish 26 MTB can ride through the bumps with ease.
As your child grows and gets heavier, you can add extra air pressure to the suspension fork to offer more resistance over bumps. Likewise, if your child is a lightweight racer, you can let some air out of the fork to ensure they get maximum movement.
Other features of this amazing bike include Tektro disc brakes and Shimano RapidFire gears - just the ticket for accelerating and stopping!
Even with all this kit, the Squish 26 MTB weighs just 12.50kg!
Squish - Smart bikes for little people.
- Frame: Aluminium / T6 6061 series heat-treated / Triple-butted
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR-LO / Air suspension / 100mm travel / Hydraulic lock-out
- Headset: FSA alloy A-head
- Shifter: Shimano RapidFire SL-M310 / 1x8 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M310
- Freewheel: Shimano cassette / 11-32T / 8 speed
- Chain: KMC Z-73
- Chainset: Single 32T chainring / 152mm alloy crank arms
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Pedals: Resin junior platform
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Rims: Double-wall alloy / 32H
- Front Hub: Shimano alloy / Quick-release / 32H
- Rear Hub: Shimano alloy / Quick-release / 32H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Cadence Lightweight / 26" x 1.95" / black
- Front Brake: Tektro MD-280 / Mechanical Disc / 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake: Tektro MD-280 / Mechanical Disc / 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro alloy / Junior specific with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Alloy flat bar / 580mm wide
- Grips: Double-density
- Stem: Alloy A-head / 50mm extension
- Saddle: Squish junior
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm x 300mm / 15mm offset / Quick-release