Squish 14 pink
The perfect introduction to 2 wheels! The Squish 14 pink has been built to be as lightweight, and as easy to use as possible.
With its shortened crank arms, stubby stem, short-reach brake levers and funky Selle Royal/Squish co-branded saddle, it not only looks cool but is ideally in proportion with its intended rider.
The Squish 14 also features rims with CNC sidewalls to help increase braking performance and a fully enclosed chainguard, which is great for protecting clothes, and curious little fingers!
All this and the Squish 14 weighs in at just 5.83kg!
Squish bikes are built around lightweight, triple-butted aluminium frames and feature components that are specially selected to be easy for kids to use, so they give your young ones a head start.
Squish - Smart bikes for little people.
- Frame: Aluminium / T6 6061 series heat-treated / Triple-butted
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel / Straight & tapered leg
- Headset: Alloy A-head
- Freewheel: Single speed / 16T
- Chain: KMC HV-410
- Chainset: Single 26T chainring / 92mm alloy crank arms
- Chainguard: Fully enclosed
- Pedals: Resin junior platform
- Bottom Bracket: 3 piece crank system / Sealed cartridge
- Rims: Single-wall alloy / CNC braking surfaces / 16H
- Front Hub: Hollow alloy / Allen key / 16H
- Rear Hub: Solid alloy / Nutted / 16H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Kenda Small Block Eight / 14" x 1.50" / black
- Front Brake: Tektro Mini-V / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Tektro Mini-V / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Tektro alloy / Junior specific with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Alloy 420mm wide / 40mm rise
- Grips: Velo mushroom
- Stem: Alloy A-head / 30mm extension
- Saddle: Selle Royal/Squish junior
- Seatpost: Alloy 25.4mm x 200mm