Squish 650B blue
Built using a triple-butted alloy frame, Squish has created this 650B model to cater for slightly taller children.
Using a 13" frame, the geometry has been specially modified to accommodate 650B wheels which are now one of the most popular choices for today's mountain bike riders.
Still maintaining the simplicity of the smaller Squish hybrids, weight and maintenance have been kept to a minimum so you can be sure that all your child will need to concentrate on is having fun.
Launched with just one colour option, Squish has updated the graphics to appeal to a slightly older rider, no Squish character and no large splats on the frame like the smaller versions.
Squish - Smart bikes for little people.
- Frame: Aluminium / T6 6061 series heat-treated / Triple-butted
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel / Curved & tapered leg
- Headset: Alloy A-head
- Shifter: Shimano RapidFire SL-M310 / 1x8 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800
- Freewheel: Shimano cassette / 11-32T / 8 speed
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Chainset: Single / 38T
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Crank Arms: Alloy 165mm
- Pedals: Resin junior platform
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Rims: Double-wall alloy / CNC braking surfaces / 32H
- Front Hub: Alloy / Quick-release / 32H
- Rear Hub: Alloy / Quick-release / 32H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Schwalbe Road Cruiser / Kevlar K-Guard / 27.5" x 1.65" / black with reflective line
- Front Brake: Tektro Mini-V / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Tektro Mini-V / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Tektro alloy / Junior specific with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Alloy flat bar / 600mm wide
- Grips: Double-density
- Stem: Alloy A-head / 70mm extension
- Saddle: Squish junior
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm x 350mm