Squish 20 green
Your child's first taste of gears! The Squish 20 green is fitted with a full Shimano 7 speed gear system, including a Shimano Tourney super-short cage rear derailleur, Shimano Rapidfire shifter and Shimano wide-ratio 7 speed cassette.
Shimano transmissions offer reliable performance, low maintenance and easy access to spares and servicing if required.
The custom Squish saddle, full alloy quick-release wheels and alloy micro-adjust seatpost help keep weight to a minimum while maintaining the maximum level of performance.
Even with all this kit, the Squish 20 weighs just 8.36kg.
Squish bikes are built around lightweight, triple-butted aluminium frames and feature components that are specially selected to be easy for kids to use, so they give your young ones a head start.
Squish - Smart bikes for little people.
- Frame: Aluminium / T6 6061 series heat-treated / Triple-butted
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel / Curved & tapered leg
- Headset: Alloy A-head
- Shifter: Shimano RapidFire SL-M310 / 1x7 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-FT35 / Super-short cage
- Freewheel: Shimano cassette / 11-28T / 7 speed
- Chain: KMC Z-50
- Chainset: Single / 32T
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Crank Arms: Alloy 127mm
- Pedals: Resin junior platform
- Bottom Bracket: 3 piece crank system / Sealed cartridge
- Rims: Double-wall alloy / CNC braking surfaces / 20H
- Front Hub: Alloy / Quick-release / 20H
- Rear Hub: Alloy / Quick-release / 20H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Cadence Lightweight / 20" x 1.50" / black
- Front Brake: Tektro Mini-V / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Tektro Mini-V / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Tektro alloy / Junior specific with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Alloy flat bar / 480mm wide
- Grips: Double-density
- Stem: Alloy A-head / 50mm extension
- Saddle: Squish junior
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm x 200mm