Squish 24 mint
Now your child’s that little bit older, they need a bike that can handle everything they throw at it. The Squish 24 mint is more than up to the job!
Built to be as lightweight as possible, it’s easy for your child to manoeuvre, but don't let that make you think it’s fragile!
Double-wall alloy rims and a lightweight, yet durable frame ensure this bike will last the test of time and be raring to go the next day.
Alloy 140mm cranks, 32 tooth chainring and 11-32T Shimano cassette give your child all the gears they’ll need while suiting their strength and leg length perfectly.
Shimano transmissions offer reliable performance, low maintenance and easy access to spares and servicing if required.
Even with all this kit, the Squish 24 weighs just 9.36kg.
Squish bikes are built around lightweight, triple-butted aluminium frames and feature components that are specially selected to be easy for kids to use, so they give your young ones a head start.
Squish - Smart bikes for little people.
- Frame: Aluminium / T6 6061 series heat-treated / Triple-butted
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel / Curved & tapered leg
- Headset: Alloy A-head
- Shifter: Shimano RapidFire SL-M310 / 1x8 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800
- Freewheel: Shimano cassette / 11-32T / 8 speed
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Chainset: Single / 32T
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Crank Arms: Alloy 140mm
- Pedals: Resin junior platform
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Rims: Double-wall alloy / CNC braking surfaces / 24H
- Front Hub: Alloy / Quick-release / 24H
- Rear Hub: Alloy / Quick-release / 24H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Cadence Lightweight / 24" x 1.50" / black
- Front Brake: Tektro Mini-V / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Tektro Mini-V / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Tektro alloy / Junior specific with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Alloy flat bar / 520mm wide
- Grips: Double-density
- Stem: Alloy A-head / 50mm extension
- Saddle: Squish junior
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm x 300mm