Squish 18 aqua
The perfect in-betweener! Not every child is big enough, or confident enough to jump straight from a 16" wheel bike to a 20" wheel bike.
Feeling comfortable and confident is crucial for your child to enjoy their time on their new bike. Enter the 18" Squish.
Not only is the Squish 18 aqua sized perfectly to help make the transition through frame sizes as enjoyable as possible, but it also follows a similar spec to its smaller siblings, so no gears to master just yet.
And the best bit, the Squish 18 only weighs 6.66kg!
Squish bikes are built around lightweight, triple-butted aluminium frames and feature components that are specially selected to be easy for kids to use, so they give your young ones a head start.
Squish - Smart bikes for little people.
- Frame: Aluminium / T6 6061 series heat-treated / Triple-butted
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel / Straight & tapered leg
- Headset: Alloy A-head
- Freewheel: Single speed / 16T
- Chain: KMC HV-410
- Chainset: Single 30T chainring / 114mm alloy crank arms
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Pedals: Resin junior platform
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge / 3 piece crank system
- Rims: Single-wall alloy / CNC braking surfaces / 16H
- Front Hub: Hollow alloy / Allen key / 16H
- Rear Hub: Solid alloy / Nutted / 16H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Cadence Lightweight / 18" x 1.50" / black
- Front Brake: Tektro Mini-V / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Tektro Mini-V / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Tektro alloy / Junior specific with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Alloy 460mm wide / 40mm rise
- Grips: Velo mushroom
- Stem: Alloy A-head / 30mm extension
- Saddle: Squish junior
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 25.4mm x 200mm