Squish 26/15 grey
The Squish 26/15 grey is aimed at young cyclists of 11 years and up.
Despite playful cool little hints of colour on the rims, headset spacers and even the rear mech hanger, these bikes mean business!
Built to be as lightweight as possible, a Squish 26 is easy for your child to manoeuvre, but don't let that make you think it’s fragile!
Double-wall alloy rims and a lightweight, yet durable frame ensure the Squish 26 aqua will last the test of time and be raring to go the next day.
With 152mm cranks, 32T chainring and a Shimano 8 speed 11-32T cassette, there are enough gear ratios to get up and down most hills.
Shimano transmissions offer reliable performance, low maintenance and easy access to spares and servicing if required.
Even with all this kit, the Squish 26 weighs just 9.50kg!
Squish bikes are built around lightweight, triple-butted aluminium frames and feature components that are specially selected to be easy for kids to use, so they give your young ones a head start.
Squish - Smart bikes for little people.
- Frame: Aluminium / T6 6061 series heat-treated / Triple-butted
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel / Curved & tapered leg
- Headset: Alloy A-head
- Shifter: Shimano RapidFire SL-M310 / 1x8 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800
- Freewheel: Shimano cassette / 11-32T / 8 speed
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Chainset: Single / 32T
- Chainguard: Double-sided
- Crank Arms: Alloy 152mm
- Pedals: Resin junior platform
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Rims: Double-wall alloy / CNC braking surfaces / 28H
- Front Hub: Alloy / Quick-release / 28H
- Rear Hub: Alloy / Quick-release / 28H
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Cadence Lightweight / 26" x 1.50" / black
- Front Brake: Tektro Mini-V / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Rear Brake: Tektro Mini-V / Alloy linear pull V-type
- Brake Levers: Tektro alloy / Junior specific with reach adjust
- Handlebar: Alloy flat bar / 580mm wide
- Grips: Double-density
- Stem: Alloy A-head / 50mm extension
- Saddle: Squish junior
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm x 300mm